Pool Liner Installation
Where to use ALKORPLAN 2000 and ALKORPLAN 3000
AlkorPlan 2000 & 3000 liners are of the same specification. 2000 refers to solid colours, 3000 is the range of stamped and printed colours.
Installing the liner is a quick and cost effective way of either renovating or waterproofing an existing pool or it can be installed as the waterproofing membrane for a new build pool.
Instalation of the liner is possible in tired fibre glass pools, painted pools, leaking tiled pools. The liner can be adapted to any shape or contour of pool.
A typical domestic pool liner instalation will take our engineers around 3 days. The liner is fabricated and heat welded on site making it suitable for odd shapes of pools.
The reinforced ALKORPLAN 2000 / ALKORPLAN 3000 membranes are supplied on 25 m rolls. They are put in place directly on site. Simplicity of use, competitive price and exceptional strength give the RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 2000 / RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 3000 membranes very special advantages.
The RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 2000 / RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 3000 membranes have many positive properties:
- it can be welded
- it does not rot
- it is resistant to wear, atmospheric conditions, UV rays and common water purification products
- the application of fungicides and bactericides during its manufacture means that it can effectively counter the development of bacteria and algae
- it is incompatible with tars, asphalts and oils
- it is compatible with polystyrene, polypropylene, rigid PVC and polyethylene panels provided they are protected with an anti-contaminant film
- it is sensitive to acids and highly concentrated bases
- it is incompatible with organic solvents
- it is cadmium-free
Thanks to its unique protective lacquer layer, the RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 2000 / RENOLIT ALKORPLAN 3000 membranes has the following characteristics:
- greater colour stability and protection against UV rays
- permanent flexibility over time
- greater resistance to micro-organisms, dyes, greases, etc., which are present in the pool water
- a very good resistance to clogging, particularly at water line level, a very sensitive area in a pool
- liners carry a 10 year warranty